What do you need to know about new projects in Ajman?
Ajman is the smallest Emirate when it comes to size while its population of 240.000 almost entirely lives in the capital with the same name. Ajman is completely surrounded by the Emirate of Sharjah and was the first Emirate in the UAE to introduce freehold property, allowing foreigners to purchase real estate. The number of new projects in Ajman is far lower than in Sharjah and Dubai. However, real estate in Ajman benefits of proximity to Sharjah and the competitive prices. With the new Ajman International Airport bound to open soon, expected to host about 2 million passengers, connectivity to the rest of the world will drastically improve.
Why are people interested in new residential projects in Ajman?
Ajman’s real estate market is small compared to other parts of the UAE, such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. In spite of that, there are a number of reasons why home buyers and investors choose this emirate.
- Affordability: Prices for new real estate are much lower than in other parts of the UAE and will continue to be so for the years to come.
- Ajman Free Zone&Ajman Port: This area has the capacity to host 1500 companies 1.000 vessels. Businesses don’t have to pay any taxes here which has already made more than 260 companies decide to settle here.
- Location: About 90% of the residents of the Emirate Ajman live in the capital city with the same name which makes that everything you need is always nearby. The city of Ajman is located on the shore and near Sharjah, which means that Dubai is also not far away.
- Tourism: Ajman is home to a number of tourist attractions which include the Ajman National Museum, the Red Fort and the inland enclave of Manama.
- Ajman Corniche: The Corniche is a 4-km long esplanade with views of the Arabian Gulf. Most events and activities in Ajman take place in and around this area.
What are the most popular districts in Ajman for future projects?
These are some of the most in-demand areas in Ajman among investors and home buyers.
- Al Rawda: This villa neighborhood on the border with Sharjah is the best place to reside with your family when living in Ajman. Residents have access to a wide range of amenities in this area, which include a wide range of excellent schools, restaurants and shopping facilities. Its proximity to the main highways of the UAE makes traveling to other emirates a walk in the park.
- Al Rashidiya: This family-friendly neighborhood consists mainly of high-rise residential towers. Healthcare, education, and entertainment are all widely available. The Ajman Corniche, the most popular leisure location in Ajman, is part of this area.
- Al Mowaihat: A residential area that is particularly popular among those that work in Dubai and live in Ajman. Owing to the excellent road connection between the two cities, it takes only 30 minutes to get to Dubai. Here residents will also find the most affordable housing options in the emirate of Ajman while there is still a wide range of amenities available.