What do you need to know about new projects in Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the Emirate with the same name as well as the capital of the UAE. Abu Dhabi is the largest emirate in the UAE and located on an island. The emirate borders Oman in the east, Saudi Arabia in the south, and the emirate of Dubai in the north. The population is roughly 1.5 million while the emirate has a total of 2.9 million residents. Abu Dhabi contributes about two-third to the national budget of the UAE and has become a sprawling metropolis over the last few decades due to its giant oil reserves. In Abu Dhabi, it is a must to own a car as public transport is not available in large parts of the emirate.
There are various options when it comes to new projects in Abu Dhabi, all of which can be found on the Korter website.
Why are people interested in new residential projects in Abu Dhabi?
The booming city of Abu Dhabi has lots to offer to its residents. Here are the main advantages of living in the most southern part of the UAE.
- Cultural center: Abu Dhabi hosts some of the finest museums and cultural outlets in the UAE, which include the Louvre, the Guggenheim and NYU Abu Dhabi.
- Entertainment: There are few cities in the Middle East that boast such a wide range of entertainment facilities as Abu Dhabi. Ferrari World, the Yas Marina Circuit, Yas Waterworld, and the Corniche are just a few examples.
- Natural surroundings: Abu Dhabi is an attractive place to live in due to the fact that large parts of the city are located on islands. Furthermore, most places are surrounded by mangroves, beaches, and waterways.
- Job opportunities: Lots of foreign nationals are driven to this city in search of a better job. With giant oil reserves and several other well-developed industries, there are ample job opportunities. However, keep in mind that there might a lot of competition for some jobs.
- Events: Abu Dhabi hosts the formula 1 and a wide range of other sports and cultural events.
What are the most popular districts in Abu Dhabi for future projects?
In contrary to many other cities around the world, the old center of Abu Dhabi is not the most popular place among residents. Here are some of the most in-demand freehold areas of Abu Dhabi at the moment.
- Al Reem Island: The high-end waterfront homes that can be found here are the most sought after units in Abu Dhabi these days. The stylish apartments and penthouses in this area benefit from a wide range of nearby amenities and facilities, which include schools, retail, hospitality, and leisure. Add to that the abundance of greenery and parks, and the fact that it is surrounded by water and it isn’t hard to understand why lots of people opt for this location.
- Yas Island: A well-known investment zone, Yas Island is home to many attractions, such as Yas Water World and Ferrari World. The units here range from affordable to luxury while being close to the Abu Dhabi-Dubai Highway. Good educational options, excellent medical facilities and a wide range of leisure activities are what complete this neighborhood.
- Saadiyat Island: A master development of ALDAR Properties, Saadiyat Island has become the cultural epicenter of Abu Dhabi, hosting museums, cultural attractions, and workshops. With a wide range of restaurants, golf courses, parks, and beaches, this the perfect place to wind down. There is also an abundance of schools, medical facilities and supermarkets available here.